Dunlaps in San Salvador

Online journal of the Dunlaps' adventures in San Salvador.

Thursday, October 27, 2005

Not much news


We are all in a holding pattern till Maggie gets home on Saturday from her Middle School Exchange Trip. She's having too much fun in Knoxville, Tenn. My uncle suggested she request political asylum there. No chance. I want her home.

This week at school we had honor roll assemblies. Maggie missed her's because she's out of town. She and Will both made straight A's. Here's a photo from Will's assembly. I think there were more boys on stage, just not in the photo.

We are planning to spend Thanksgiving on a coffee plantation. Judging by the brochure, it looks beautiful. I just can't stay home in our apartment and miss my mother's cooking. More news to come, promise!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Will Dunlap said...

4 years later, 14 honor rolls later, im sorry to say there were no other boys on that stage.

7:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home